When it comes to horse boarding, it`s essential to have a written agreement in place. A horse board agreement template can help you create a document that outlines all the necessary terms and conditions of the boarding arrangement. Here`s what to include in your agreement template:
1. Names and Contact Information: The agreement should include the names and contact information of both the horse owner and the boarding facility.
2. Boarding Fees: The agreement should state the monthly boarding fees and any other fees that may be charged, such as a fee for an additional service. It should also specify the due date for payment and the consequences of late payment.
3. Services Included: The agreement should list the services that the facility will provide, such as stall cleaning, feeding, and turnout. It should also state the frequency of these services.
4. Boarding Rules and Regulations: The agreement should detail any rules and regulations that the horse owner must follow while boarding their horse at the facility. For example, the facility might require horses to be vaccinated or prohibit smoking on the premises.
5. Liability: The agreement should address liability issues, such as who is responsible for injuries to the horse while boarding at the facility.
6. Termination: The agreement should specify the conditions under which either party can terminate the boarding arrangement, including notice requirements.
Using a horse board agreement template can save time and ensure that all necessary information is included in the agreement. It`s important to review the agreement carefully before signing it to ensure that all terms and conditions are understood and acceptable. Overall, a well-designed agreement can help prevent misunderstandings and ensure a positive boarding experience for everyone involved.